WEB DESIGN IN AKURE, ONDO STATE - F.A.Q
Web design is a one-time cost.
The only recurring cost is for your website hosting service and domain name renewal.
You need to renew both annually to keep your website online.
1. BANK TRANSFER : When a two-step payment is involved [First deposit & Complete payment]
2. ESCROW SERVICES: Escrow is a third-party secure payment platform, where you (the client) will deposit complete payment.
The escrow service will hold the money in escrow until your website has been delivered and quality has been examined and confirmed by both parties in order to avoid the occurrence of any dispute between us.
Yes, you will have the ability to update your website information yourself.
We have put together a series of resources to help you get used to the tools and how they work and to help you update your website yourself.
Absolutely. We can work together to make your ideas come alive.
We’re open to alterations and revisions along our web design process to achieve greater results.
We do. We purchase stock images and graphics from Shutterstock.
You can have as many pages as you want. We have customers that have hundreds of pages on their website.
However, we also have customers with only one page. The number of pages is limited by your budget and needs
It is rare for clients not to like our design or content. But if you do, please contact us and we will be happy to make any changes to ensure you are 100% satisfied.
Yes, you will have full control of the completed website, including the ability to modify any part that you wish.
After the web design project is complete, we will provide you with access to your own admin area where you can make any desired changes.
It really depends on the size and complexity of the site, but generally, most custom web design projects can be completed within 1 to 12 weeks
For a fast successful website design project, it’s important that we communicate regularly and share milestones reached.
We encourage Phone calls and use of WhatsApp
Please provide us with as much information about your project so that we can offer you the best website design service possible.
The information we will need include:
* Your Brand Name
* Your Website URL choice (Eg: .com .net .ng .org .com.ng etc.)
* Your brand colors
* Your business Logo
* Brief overview of what your website will be used for…
e.g. business, e-commerce, portfolio, acquire leads etc.)
* Contact details.
* Customers you want to target
* Web hosting platform that you are currently using – if you have any
* Your product Images, Names and descriptions; when required
* Your bank details to receive payments from online; when required
* and any other relevant information that we might like to have on your website