Terms/Conditions of FineFineThings Consulting Digital Services
Please ensure that you read and understand the following terms and conditions before continuing with any contract, agreement or exchange of information with our digital marketing services at (FineFineThings Consulting).
2.0 Nature of Contract
Any contract established with any particular client is directly between the client and the company (FineFineThings Consulting), as rights and liabilities cannot be transferred by such client to any other party.
The consequence thereof is that our time and services to a client are restricted to the specific job at hand including any extension of time and services rendered necessary within the conditions of a given assignment.
3.0 Briefing and Instructions
For each unique contract, a client is required to compose and deliver by email or by any other channel agreed with the editor-in-chief the precise instructions relevant to the prospective job stating the criteria for the work.
The company shall in view of the needs and instructions submitted advise the client whether work can be delivered as specified and on due date.
The instruction normally comprises clients company information, area, target audience, online login url (optional), etc.
4.0 Pricing and Payments
The cost for a specific task relies on the type of needs, instructions, time frame and other relevant elements; thus, depending on the directions offered by a client, the company must advise the client of the charged fees for that particular work alone.
Note that if a client makes changes to the brief and instructions originally issued; it may call for adjustment in the billable fees typically upward.
Before initiation of any work, a client has to provide full payment or at least a 50% non-refundable deposit of the agreed cost price to an account chosen by the head of company.
Depending on the project, after the work is half-way done, an invoice of the balance payment will be issued to the client, and the full-work will be provided to a client when the balance has been officially received by the head of company.
However, when the work requirements encompass a substantial volume; payments may be staggered and will be paid in line with the approved project milestones.
All payments are to be paid electronically and evidence of payment supplied to the company within 24 hours of making such payment.
5.0 Commencement of Work
No work will be commenced until the client has made an initial payment of atleast 50% non-refundable deposit of the agreed cost price and sentp an email to the company prescribing that:
- The client has made such payment as stated immediately above,
- The client has read and understood the terms, conditions and warranties and agreed without exceptions to the contents thereof,
- The client authorises the company to resume work and agrees to the chargeable fees Upon the accomplishment of the prerequisites under this clause 5.0 a job will be judged to have been begun and the timeline begins counting thenceforth.
6.0 Timescale, Milestones and Deadlines
The company realises the significance and ramifications of working and delivering tasks on or before due dates, and hence will make serious efforts to guarantee that all works are delivered within the agreed period.
However, in rare circumstances when the copywriter cannot meet up with the stated deadline; the head of company will tell the client as soon as feasible and changes in the timeframe may be made thereafter.
Note that the company is not and will not be responsible to a client or a third party for missing deadlines or penalties ensuing therefrom to the person or interests of a client or a third party.
7.0 Termination of Contract and Pause Clause
If Upon beginning of work but before completion a client decides to cancel a contract, he will lose the original deposit paid and may be compelled to pay additional charge depending on the quality of work already done.
Unless the complete balance is paid within 5 working days following such terminations, all correspondence with such client will be severed and any conversation over such work will be regarded as a new contract.
Note that such termination is to be done by emails or any other means of contact being utilised between the company and the client.
A contract is declared abandoned and so impliedly canceled, if a client fails to reply to correspondence within 10 working days after making the first payment of non-refundable deposit.
Where a client fails to submit feedback, or data in line with the request of the company or in accordance with the project milestones; the work will be regarded ‘paused’ and may be rescheduled depending on availability and workloads on the side of the company.
Note that the failure to give comments or data over 30 days will be treated as termination of contract.
8.0 Revisions, Corrections and Allowable Adjustments
A supplied job by a client is entitled to modifications by the client for two times only and the company is to affect the observations made by the client appropriately.
The two Revisions allowable within the limited scope must be done by the client within the first 60 days the job was completed and transmitted to the client; thus, any revision coming after the allowable period of 60 days or within the two revisions which the client is entitled to will attract an extra fee based on the extent and nature of the corrections to be effected.
9.0 Errors and Omissions
The Copywriter will guarantee that all works are adequately proofread and pass the tests of grammatical and factual correctness, nevertheless, it does not indicate that all works by the company are obviously or fully free from typographical, grammatical and factual mistakes and misconstructions.
10.0 Copyrights, Plagiarism and Claims
The company will ensure that all works produced meet and satisfy all copyrights laws and rules, passes the plagiarism tests; and that the facts and statements contained in the work are to the best of the knowledge of the company the truth as at the time of doing the work; therefore the work does not infringe the rights of a third party or any copyright.
Notwithstanding that all the works created by the copywriter are original; the client must take responsibilities and required efforts to ensure the authenticity of the work produced at any given moment.
Note that for the purpose of this clause, the company or its team are not liable to any client or third party for claims arising from any breach of copyrights, or damages whatsoever arising as a result of a work done for a client at any given time; and this applies to all other works done prior to the issuance of this terms, conditions and warranties.
11.0 Completion and Closure of Works
A job is regarded as finished whenever the instructions provided to the client are carried out by creating the work or project for the client and full payment of balance is paid by the client followed by the completed work being delivered to the client for further changes if required.
A work is declared concluded when after completion, the authorised duration or number of revisions has passed or the observations included in the revisions have been altered suitably.
Note that where the complete balance payment is not paid as prescribed within 14 working days after communication to the client of the completion of the work and no further information is received from the client as to payment plans and modes of acceptable to the head of company within the proceeding 5 days therefrom, extra fee of 5% of the total agreed fee for that particular work will accrue for every additional 14 days.
12.0 Intellectual Property Rights and Indemnification
Upon completion of the job or project, all copyrights are impliedly handed to the client.
However, the company maintains the right to make use of any excerpts of the work in relation to the company’s portfolio or marketing.
13.0 Validity and Enforceability
The contents of these terms, conditions and warranties are legal and enforceable in the court of law.
In a scenario where a certain provision is invalid or unlawful and therefore unenforceable; it does not impact the validity and enforceability of the full contents as such is only restricted to the voided or illegal provision alone.
Terms of our Website Design Services
Below are the most flexible terms of services operated by FineFineThings Nigeria
- We provide a one-year domain name and hosting package for every design package. All renewals and costs will be emailed to the client who has made full payment, along with login information.
- During the development process, all design communications would be channeled through email messages.
- All content materials from clients would only be sent via email. There will be no hardcopy submissions. Sending information or instructions via WhatsApp is not recommended.
- Clients are welcome to call us on working days, but for the sake of record-keeping, we pass job instructions via email.
- In all projects, the payment is always made before the start of work, either in full or in installments.
- Where an only initial deposit is made and project time is exceeded, the website designed would be in maintenance mode until full payment is made before proper launch on the Internet.
- A completed website design project can be on maintenance mode for a maximum of seven working days during which the client is expected to settle any outstanding balances.
- If a client’s allocated features have been exhausted, an upgrade to the next higher package will be required.
- Any website that is taken offline due to a balance issue will be charged 30% more to be brought back online. In that case, the full amount plus 30% would be required.
- In order to maintain quality service delivery, we expect clients to renew their website web hosting and domain name registration before the expiration date to avoid losing website files and email accounts.
- As all of the content materials delivered to our clients are the property of their owners, we as a company are not responsible for third-party infringements on the content.
- We reserve the right to override any client’s decision that is found substandard in the web requirement.
- In the event of abuse on any hosting account, the account will be automatically suspended.
- Any outstanding balances incurred by a client are paid before proceeding, especially when the project schedule exceeds the contract timeline.
- The suspension of a project can occur if a client fails to pay the balance due.
- As we would not be liable for any hacked website, we strongly advise all clients to keep their login information safe.
- An upgrade requires full payment for the difference between the old and new packages from the client concerned.
- Where only an initial deposit is made, the balance is expected to be paid when the template or theme for the design is downloaded, installed, and customized.
- Once the project duration has been exceeded usually by the number of days agreed upon, the project is considered completed.
- In order to encourage client satisfaction, all clients can engage and send feedback via email “before” and 7 days “after” the project is completed.
- If a client engages in a premium third-party service, such as one of the top online payment gateways for eCommerce design, they are expected to pay the costs associated with it.
- Because our design services are all customizable, we don’t give a money-back guarantee, so clients will be satisfied, but not refunded.
- A website design for an eCommerce site would end product upload at thirty (30). As we do not upload products until eternity, a client would be assigned as an administrator to continue uploading, deleting, or updating products as made available in-store.
- Clients who can’t manage their online store themselves can hire our experts on a monthly fee basis of N30000 to do it.
- The monthly payment of N30000 for eCommerce website management is subject to the least of available e-store updates for the month. Charges are proportional to the Internet data size required for the updates and management.
- Where an unlimited product design exceeds project duration, the website can only remain live online on payment of every outstanding balance accrued to the project.
- The monthly eCommerce management fee of N30000 includes updates and other services, but does not include the annual domain name and hosting fees.
- Whenever the need for an update arises, FineFineThings Designs has no obligation to update the Terms of Services.
- Additionally, we are not responsible for any compensation owed to the Client for having their work displayed on their Portfolio.
- We own no clients a link juice from any of our websites. Linking to clients from our high authority websites is free, but might result in extra charges if we wish to do so.
- Before we begin work on a project, each client is required to pay a part of the full amount.
- You cannot delete an old page to create a new one once your paid package cap has been reached. An old page cannot be replaced with a new one.
- When you want to take down a published page(s) and replace them with an entirely new one with new text content, we will charge you N2,500 per page.
- If you have completed the number of pages as allowed by your current paid package… any addition of new (extra) page(s) would require full upgrade payment to another package.
- The renewal fee for starter/basic web design packages with (.com.ng) extensions is only NGN15,000 per year. For starters/basic web designs with the (.com) extension, the renewal fee is NGN20,000 annually
- The Renewal fee for the standard/pro web design package with (.com.ng) extension is only NGN15,000 every year. The Renewal fee for the standard/pro web design package with (.com) extension is only NGN20,000 every year.
- The Renewal fee for e-commerce web design with (.com.ng) extension starts from NGN15,000 depending on the number of products and images hosted. The renewal fee for e-commerce web design with (.com) extension starts from NGN20,000 depending on the number of products and images hosted
- If a client violates our best practice on copyright lifting from another website we shall notify the client to removed such copyrighted content within 24 hours.
- A website that we believe is infringing on a client’s copyright may be suspended temporarily if it fails to respond. We DO NOT provide any refunds or money back to such clients.
- If a client’s page is found to be infringing on someone’s copyright, that page will be disabled or unpublished.
- Any form of abuse is strictly prohibited on our client’s website: These include phishing (fake bank websites), spamming, impersonification, etc.
Abused hosting accounts would be SUSPENDED.
For updating, maintaining, and developing your website, please note that we pay our team hourly and based on timeframes to complete each task.
To download a photo – it will costs money, browsing megabytes, and design time.
To upload a photo – it costs money, browsing megabytes & design time.
All the necessary content materials like text, images, graphics, logos, etc. should be provided by the client ASAP in order to avoid exceeding the project deadline.
Please note that we will only email you full access to your administrator (username and password) with step-by-step instructions to update your website yourself ONLY after you have completed full payment for your website.
These are common practices with all responsible and professional interactive web design companies.
Please take note of this change in our terms and conditions for website maintenance. All clients who engage in our services are bound by these terms of services as contained on our website.
(We reserve the right to change these terms at any time. All Rights Reserved.).
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by New Information.
FineFineThings Nigeria has no control over and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party websites or services.
You further acknowledge and agree that FineFineThings shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party websites or services that you visit.
These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Nigeria without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Our failure to enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not be considered a waiver of those rights.
If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the remaining provisions of these Terms will remain in effect.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between us regarding our Service, and supersede and replace any prior agreements we might have between us regarding the Service.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time.
If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use our Service after those revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms.
If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using the Service.
Let’s get your website design project started…
Powered by FineFineThings Consulting – All Rights Reserved